Followers

Friday 22 May 2015

LIVE LAUGH LOVE- Scrapbook layout with a tutorial

 Hello friends!

 Today I have a really fun scrapbook page to share .
 It was real fun to do a page like this..full of colour and life!

So here it is-



PHOTO TUTORIAL
Now let me tell you how I created this.

Step 1-
I used a Darice Core'dinations Kraft cardstock and gave some textures using Prima White crackle paste and Memory Box stencil- Aplha Crumbled. I also outlined the stencil design using a Faber Castell black CD marker and used some alpha rub ons as well




Step 2- 
Now was the time to create some paint drips and splatters. I used some acrylic pant to do this step as the kraft colour is a tricky one and colours don't really show up well on this background.




Step 3- 
Next I used some Enamel dots and stuck them here and there,



Step 4-
I assembled my scrap papers and used these as my layers. These are very random .Just some bits and pieces and leftover from other projects.



Step 5-
I used some flower cut outs from my stash and fussy cut a butterfly from the Kaisercraft expressions paper pack. This is a really gorgeous paper pack and a must buy. Trust me :) I also used a button with a twine and a golf leaf from stash.


Step 6-
 I applied theVersamark watermark ink pad to my '"Live love laugh "title chipboard and then sprinkled the Rangers white embossing powder  and embossed with Rangers Heat it heating tool.



Step 7-
I assembled all my embellishments on the page.


Step 8-
I also did some stamping on the background using  Black archival ink and Kaisercraft Dictionary meanings stamp





So that's it!
Let me know how you like it and was the tutorial helpful.:)

Supplies used-
Darice Core'dinations Kraft cardstock
Acrylic paint tubes
Memory box stencil- Aplha crumbled
Prima White crackle paste
Enamel dots
Black archival ink
Kaisercraft Dictionary meanings stamp
Versamark watermark ink pad
Rangers white embossing powder
Rangers Heat it heating tool
Butterfly fussy cut- Kaisercraft Expressions paper pad.
Chipboards from 2crafty Chipboard
Black marker
Scrap of paper, button,twine,flowers from my stash.



I am entering this to the following challenges-

Lulupu challenge #49- Feminine Use wings and colour palette


I used all the elements of the challenge.  Feminine( that's my pic:) lol!) Wings- I used a butterfly fussy cut out. and Colour palette as well.


Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. SO pretty Especially love the arrows
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Jaya! Love the subtle colors popping on the kraft background! Thank you for sharing with us at Lulupu Challenge#49. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect mix of colors and patterned paper! Loved it Jaya! Thanks for playing along @ Lulupu

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!