Followers

Wednesday 30 March 2016

"Gypsy Soul"- Mixed media layout for Prima PPP

Hello friends!

This is a new post from me today. I tried my hands on the wonderful Prima Product Pick for the month of march. I feel you all should give it a try. If nothing else you will challenge yourself to create something each month and at the end of the year you will end up with at least 12 amazing pieces of art! Its a win win situation anyways...
Well here is the page I made..

"Gypsy Soul"



The fun thing about this page is that I used no mists at all. It been done entirely with Prima watercolour Oil pastels. I wanted to try them on  y layouts since some time and finally I got the chance. 
What I love about them is that the application is just where I want it to be. I can still make it run ans spread like other mists and sprays but at the same time control the flow. One more thing... If you want your colours to be bright and spread easily then do use it on gesso covered paper...White or clear any will do the trick. And yes .. They don't smudge after drying and become water resistant.. almost waterproof once completely dry.


Some close up-



 For this page..I have used quite a few old collection stuff from Prima. I just love these papers and embellishments! I will list the names of the products used below if you want to know.











Prima Marketing supplies used-
100 percent Prima supplies used..Lol!

Pattern papers and wood emebllishments-
Prima Garden fable collection Pattern paper- Porcelainware
Prima Tea Thyme collection paper- Challis
Prima Tea Thyme collection papers- Linsey
Prima Romance collection paper- Love Story
Prima Romantique collection- Ha' Penny


Colours and mediums-
Prima watercolour Oil pastels by IOD
Prima white heavy gesso by Finnabair
Prima black gesso by Finnabair
Prima 3D matt Gel by Finnabair
Prima modelling paste Opaque matt
Prima micro beads silver 


Stencils and stamps-
Prima Vintage Vanity stamp 3
Prima stencil- Floral Petites

Embellishments and flowers-
Prima Rosarian collection wood clocks
Prima shabby chic resin treasure- Oval frames
Prima glass pebbles
Prima Garden fable collection- Spring flowers
Prima Sunrise sunset collection- Mini Roman numerals
Prima Lyric collection- Wire stem fabric flower
Prima Nikko flowers- Danno collection
Prima SIIC
Prima street signs- Black- Junkyard findings


I am entering this into the March Prima PPP





2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous...Love the mix and match of very many elements and the flow of the colors...SO inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!