Followers

Thursday 1 December 2016

Mixed media album featuring Prima Sweet Peppermint Plus Video


Hello friends!
Something really Christmassy today :) 
I have a mixed media album using the gorgeous Prima Sweet Peppermint Collection by Frank Garcia
OMG! This is one of my favorite collections. I have fallen in love with all the cuteness in this in here. There are like tons of imagery, die-cuts and wonderful patterns to play with!. 

I have a Overview video to share with you all. Since it was a mixed media kind of album I just couldn't resist including a layout kind of page in this. I really hope you will like it .
Tons of pictures in this blog post :)

The front cover














This is how the Memory hardware album opens up-

I used up one of the inside pages of the album cover to make a mixed media layout . I love how this one turned out!






 Collage of the inside pages-




last page-



SWEET PEPPERMINT MIXED MEDIA ALBUM OVERVIEW





Links to Prima Marketing Inc supplies used-

Sweet Peppermint flowers- 

Hope you like it!
Do let me :)

Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous just like everything you make. This has a particular softness that is just amazing. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my god...every page is a mixed media heaven...loved it...ty for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!